Friday, December 14, 2012

Embrace the BOTH AND... Mentality...



Embracing the BOTH AND... Mentality cross ranges into all topics...
A good friend wrote a Post on this wall and asked this Question..
"What is the ONE thing you could change about yourself and why ?"
My Answer: Nothing and Everything...

"Nothing and Everything... Nothing... Because first of all of those PAST experiences has made me who I am and Everything because I would do it differently from what I NOW Know... and This is a Tricky Question if YOU REALLY Get into it... Because some believe in Fate, Destiny, Karma, Dharma etc...  So, if I Believe I Choose my Mother who had German Measles and RH Negative Blood while she was Pregnant with me and was told to abort me because I would be born with a ton of medical problems and she didn't abort me and here I am now at 48 going on Surgery #27 and... have dedicated my life to Learning about Health,  Nutrition, Eastern and Western Healing and Medicine etc.. etc..etc... and I said I want to Change my Health and even though I have done everything within my Power thru All Sorts of Techniques, Healing etc.. etc.. etc... and I am still having Medical Challenges...  Soooo... I would have to SAY Nothing and Everything within the COSMIC INTERCONNECTEDNESS of The Why we are the Way we are... "

I mean this is an ENDLESS, LIMITLESS answer... Especially if you get into the whole Both And Principles and this Multi-Dimensional world we are in.
Why does an Innocent child get sick ?
Why does someone get killed ? Etc... and who is Right... 
The one that believes in Fate, Destiny, they deserved it because... etc...

Enjoy the Journey
Another Midnight Production
©CarlyAThorne



2 comments:

  1. Changing one thing about myself? It is a tricky question! I really like the answer of Changing Nothing and Everything (because it is a tricky answer, LOL) Although there is something I wouldn't mind to change - what if I were to be born as a woman? Wouldn't that be blast, maybe I would understand some of the perspectives on life that has been so illusory so far! :) If that it not an option, I wouldn't mind to be born in a different country, to be of a different race, to be born in a different time... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Woman part LOL... Yup I think everybody wonders what it would be like to be the person of the opposite sex...

      Delete

Thanks for taking the Time to Read our Post...

All feedback is welcome as it gives us the opportunity to Learn, Play, and Grow each and every day...

We are the Actors-Actresses, Writers, Editors, Producers, Directors, Co-Creators of Our Lives, We can create anything, anytime... Lets Do it -
Carly Alyssa Thorne