Sunday, January 6, 2013

Birth - Death - Too Old - Choice


A Previous Blog Post and a Pod Cast I did on Conscious Death n' Dying


So my questions to You would Be the following and
Have You truly thought about the following:

How Old do you want to Live to ?
What is Your Purpose for wanting to Live till that Age ?
What are Your Terms for Your Living till that Age ?

Meaning- 
You Really need to get clear on your Intentions for wanting to Live till a certain age and under what environment and or conditions you would be willing to live till that Age...

*Most people FEAR Death and the Unknown.
*Most DO NOT want to end Up Living all alone in a Nursing Home ?
*Today's Society is constantly upping the Game on Longevity with Technology
and MANY are fascinated with what that all means...

It has almost become a Game to see how Long we can live and or cheat out on Death... 

Sooo... Again I ask the questions...

How Old do you want to Live to ?
What is Your Purpose for wanting to Live till that Age ?
What are Your Terms for Your Living till that Age ?
What is Your REAL WHY ???

So here is the Thing-
Depending on Your own UNIQUE belief's, faith, fears etc... We could get into Endless conversations about Ethics about the prolonging or ending of ones life...  Fate, Destiny, Karma +++

The QUESTION Still remains the WHY you would Choice to either Prolong or End Yours or others Life... and What are the Terms... 
And... 
Do We Really have the Control and or the Choice ?

Personally - I have NO desire to Live into my Hundreds UNLESS...
-I could Actively Contribute MASSIVE Value to Others and myself.
-I was Healthy in a way where I was able to ACTIVELY Contribute
to Others and Self Mentally, Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually...
-I could Actively Take Care of Myself Mentally, Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually...
-I do Believe that ATTITUDE is everything...
-I do Believe we are ONLY as OLD as we Act and Feel.
And... I also Believe that we Can't Control everything...
And that sometimes things happen to even AMAZING people...

I have No need and or desire to Live into my Hundreds waiting for the next cure and or to have others caretake me just to see the newest and lastest technology...

Personally-
I am Okay with the Unknown...
I am Okay with the Possibilities of Next Lives...
I am Okay with Letting Go when it is time...
I am at Peace whether I Live Beyond Tomorrow...
And Because of that...
I Live Each and everyday of my Life to my Fullest ability
Mentally, Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually...
to the best of my Ability...

Another Midnight Production








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the Time to Read our Post...

All feedback is welcome as it gives us the opportunity to Learn, Play, and Grow each and every day...

We are the Actors-Actresses, Writers, Editors, Producers, Directors, Co-Creators of Our Lives, We can create anything, anytime... Lets Do it -
Carly Alyssa Thorne