Saturday, November 3, 2012

Who is Your Family ?



Who is Your Family ?
This past November 1st was my birthday, and I have to say
I was beyond amazed, thrilled, Grateful and Thankful for what unfolded that day.

Everyone obviously has an original family, a mother that gave birth to you and a father that helped in the creation of you.  
However, I truly have always Loved the idea of it takes a village to raise a child for various reasons-

***Some people are truly blessed to have a family that is very tight, and they are close to their Mom/Dad/Brother/Sisters

***Some people where raised as Only Children

***Others maybe didn't have it so lucky and were either abandoned, abused etc...

***Others maybe just didn't have a family that was close at all.

So where am I am going with this... Well...

The first thing I would Like to say is a Huge Thank You to everyone that texted me, called, Twitted, and the Hundreds of Facebook Happy Birthday's I got...

Secondly, I really want people to truly appreciate, Love, be in Gratitude and Thanks if they do have a family that is close, never ever take that for granted...

Thirdly, Social Media can be an amazing place to met awesome people that can lead to great friendships in person, business and beyond.  

Realize that it is through a Social Media community mentality that instead of having Love, Inspiration, Creativity, Abundance from one person and or source you now have that from a tribe of people.

Having grown up overseas and traveled extensively and many schools etc... with a family that was NOT close, I always adopted other Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters wherever I went...

This particular Year was very insightful for me for various reasons.
Everyone assumes if You are a coach, mentor, etc... that you aren't human...  No one person is perfect 247/365, I am human and do have human emotions and even though one of my daily mantras and or mottos is to NOT take things personally, we all have had our days and or moments when somebody triggers you or hits a button especially if it is someone close to you... And I am no different.

I didn't sleep the Night of Oct. 31, I had a really hard time going to sleep, and kept waking up and I always like to sleep with my Angel Number Book by my bed, to read the message of the time I get waked up etc...  Anyways, I woke up in the wee hours of the morning and flipped my phone over which was on silent to see not only what time it was however; also caught a Glimpse of a Tweet that completely put a smile on my face from somebody that means a lot to me -and what they tweeted even meant more to me...  

I am extremely grateful for that tweet as it helped me let go of something on my mind, and to realize how truly lucky I was to have such amazing friends...

I hope everyone never takes for granted their friends and the power of Social Media and how sometimes that very thing You post on somebodies wall or that inbox, Voicemail and or tweet might totally change somebodies day, as You never know what a person may be going through in that moment, even if it is their birthday... Never presume anything...

Special Thanks to:
My Many Adopted Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters, and
The Universe... You are truly appreciated and Loved...
Thanks for being a Part of the World's Co-Creation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the Time to Read our Post...

All feedback is welcome as it gives us the opportunity to Learn, Play, and Grow each and every day...

We are the Actors-Actresses, Writers, Editors, Producers, Directors, Co-Creators of Our Lives, We can create anything, anytime... Lets Do it -
Carly Alyssa Thorne