Saturday, October 27, 2012

Looking for a Partner for a Radio Show




I am looking for an Energetic, Open Minded, Committed person to do a Regular weekly Radio Show/or Podcast with, would prefer a male so there is a nice M/F energetic balance and points of view...

Someone I can have a Fun, Energetic, Authentic banter with about Open, honest, Deep Conversations about Life, Death, Conscious Business, Abundance, The Mind, Body, Business Spirit Connection, Being Spiritual yet Grounded,  Social Media, Authenticity and more.,.

Would like to eventually turn this into a weekly video talk show...

Title:  Transformative Authentic Conversations with Carly and  Your Name here...

I have had various people approach me that wanted to do one with me, and I have done a few with others here and there, however I am looking for something consistent.  

So, I am now seeking someone that can can and does want to have a weekly conversation for ONE hour.. not in months from now, wants to start something NOW... 

I am open to which platform you like Spreaker, Blog Radio etc...  Even open to the Title... 

To get a sense of my Energy, Voice, and conversation go to
http:// www.CarlyAlyssaThorne.com    
Bio on Who page and there is a Media Page that has some samples.  

If you are interested Please send me a Bio, and Links to find out more about You to:
CarlyAThorne@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the Time to Read our Post...

All feedback is welcome as it gives us the opportunity to Learn, Play, and Grow each and every day...

We are the Actors-Actresses, Writers, Editors, Producers, Directors, Co-Creators of Our Lives, We can create anything, anytime... Lets Do it -
Carly Alyssa Thorne