Friday, February 3, 2012

Yes You Can... If I Could and Have Done it... So Can YOU...

1986 Jack LaLanne's

1998 2x months before Husband's Suicide







































YES YOU CAN... IF I COULD DO IT, SO CAN YOU !!! To be BRUTALLY Honest... I Started Lifting Weights and working out at an Jack LaLanne's Fitness Center in Yonkers N.Y. in 1985 and all of my life I had been struggling with Anorexia and Bulimia from all of the Abuse I had sustained growing up... So I would get REALLY thin and then start to have flashbacks and then get REALLY BIG... And I didn't have the SUPPORT of anyone telling me You Can Do it, Lose the Weight, Overcome this etc... I had around me people who didn't believe me, blamed me etc... Well in 1998 I hit rock bottom right before and after my Husband committed Suicide. Everyone choose to blame me for his Suicide even though I had talked to his folks and others about him needing help etc... I am not going to get into graphic details as that will be in my autobiography that is currently in the Process.... 

In any event my point is that PICTURE you see of ME who doesn't even resemble an inkling of me was where I was at and I picked myself up by my bootstraps and the very next day I said Screw Everyone, I am done... I CHOOSE LIFE... and Started walking 1 hr a day and starting working out again and within 6 months without a Personal Trainer or Doctor, or Nutritionist I look like I do today... Now Mind you I had been studying Fitness, Wellness, Nutrition since 1982 So I knew what I had to do... AND... I am NOT ENDORSING anyone do it by themselves if anything the OPPOSITE I support the DREAM TEAM MAKES THE TEAM WORK... 

My POINT is I DID IT... no Matter what was going on around me... And YES, I am HUMAN... Since then I got a little heavy one more time as I got very SICK... and then AGAIN, I Said screw this, I AM NOT SICK, NO MORE... and here I am again. Obviously there is A lot more to the story than that... Again will be in my Book... 

Now OUT OF MY OWN INTEGRITY and CODE whenever I was in a bad place Mentally, Physically or Spiritually I NEVER Coached anyone as I knew I needed to be able to WALK MY TALK before diving back into business mode...

So DON'T EVER Think YOU CANNOT do SOMETHING because YES YOU CAN... And Nobody can make your Drink from that Well... ONLY YOU !!! You have to be Sooo tired of the Old way that ONLY Choosing LIFE, YOUR LIFE and the Willingness to CHANGE Within will bring you out of the depths of despair...




Copyright © Carly Alyssa Thorne


Now Carly The Warrior,
I Choose LIFE... How about YOU ???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the Time to Read our Post...

All feedback is welcome as it gives us the opportunity to Learn, Play, and Grow each and every day...

We are the Actors-Actresses, Writers, Editors, Producers, Directors, Co-Creators of Our Lives, We can create anything, anytime... Lets Do it -
Carly Alyssa Thorne