Thursday, January 24, 2013

Paying it Forward From Anywhere....




I hear all of the time... I am just one person... I am too busy... I don't know how to... I don't have any money... I don't know what Pay it Forward is...   etc.. etc... etc....

REALLY...


I had Surgery Jan. 7, 2013 a Complete Knee Replacement, now...  I brought with me an entire bag of Pay It Forward Bracelets and Even after the THIRD day I was handing out PIF Bracelets to the Nurses, and Nurses Aide's that were amazing to me...  YES I was in Massive Pain... YES... I was stuck in a Hospital for about 10 days... YES I could have pissed and moaned and done NOTHING...
Did I NO... and the people that I gave them to LOVED them, Smiled, and wanted an Extra one, so they could keep ONE because they said they felt honored I gave them one...

There are so many ways to Pay it Forward, that COST Nothing... A Smile, Opening a Door, lending someone a book, giving things away to others that need them, the list is ENDLESS... The List is as limitless as your imagination is...

I also had a Commitment for an Interview with Pay It Forward Radio with Kathy Bacon for Jan. 17, 2013. It normally take up to 3-6 months to get an interview with Kathy however 3 months ago, she
emailed me and said she had a cancellation, would I want to take the slot, and I said Yes...  
Meanwhile my surgery date got scheduled January 7th...  
I had TWO Choices about the interview - to Do it or bail and cancel... 
MY CHOICE 100% no matter how much Pain I was in, was to do the interview....
We ALL have choices in Life...
What are You Choosing that Empowers YOU...
What are You Choosing that Doesn't Empower YOU...

Now on January 17, I was at the Knee Rehab Wing of a Hospital, so I had to get in a wheelchair and wheel myself out to the Courtyard where I would be by myself to eliminate the NOISE from all of the alarms and chatter of the Hospital. Still in Massive Pain with my Leg up, I did the HOUR interview with High Energy, Love, Compassion and More...




If You want to Know more about me:

If You want to Listen to My Interview on Jan. 17 or any other Interviews or Podcasts

4 comments:

  1. You are a brave girl Ms. Carly!
    A lot of people would have wallowed in the pain and not done the interview. As always you are an inspiration.
    Blessings and prayers for massive and rapid recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Carly for your awesome attitude towards life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing such awesome work and I am very grateful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are on the mend, and had a good interview!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the Time to Read our Post...

All feedback is welcome as it gives us the opportunity to Learn, Play, and Grow each and every day...

We are the Actors-Actresses, Writers, Editors, Producers, Directors, Co-Creators of Our Lives, We can create anything, anytime... Lets Do it -
Carly Alyssa Thorne