Thursday, January 24, 2013

What is a COMMITMENT ?

What is COMMITMENT:

-Doing what You have agreed to do NO MATTER What
-Nobody Cares that You don't feel well, just had a fight with Your Partner etc...
-If YOU AGREED to do Something, HONOR IT...
-Yes of Course there are sometimes when THINGS Happen, however, it TRULY has to be BIG...
And... Make All Effort to Replace Your Commitment with Someone else if YOU Cannot do it...
Is is NOT the person's responsibility to find a fill in for You...

To Give you an IDEA Of What COMMITMENT MEANS:
I had Surgery Jan. 7, 2013 a Complete Knee Replacement, now... I also had a Commitment
for an Interview with Pay It Forward Radio with Kathy Bacon for Jan. 17, 2013.
It normally take up to 3-6 months to get an interview with Kathy however 3 months ago, she
emailed me and said she had a cancellation, would I want to take the slot, and I said Yes...

Now on January 17, I was at the Knee Rehab Wing of a Hospital, so I had to get in a wheelchair and wheel myself out to the Courtyard where I would be by myself to eliminate the NOISE from all of the alarms and chatter of the Hospital. Still in Massive Pain with my Leg up, I did the HOUR interview with High Energy, Love, Compassion and More...




If You want to Know more about me:

If You want to Listen to My Interview on Jan. 17 or any other Interviews or Podcasts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the Time to Read our Post...

All feedback is welcome as it gives us the opportunity to Learn, Play, and Grow each and every day...

We are the Actors-Actresses, Writers, Editors, Producers, Directors, Co-Creators of Our Lives, We can create anything, anytime... Lets Do it -
Carly Alyssa Thorne